Repps cum Bastwick Parish Council are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to work 4 hours per week paid at Salary Scale of SPC 21-23
Applications are invited for the part-time post of Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer for the Parish Council commencing as soon as possible. Hours must be worked flexibly including attendance at meetings.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have good IT skills.
The main duties will include;
- To arrange, publicise and attend Parish Council meetings.
- To prepare agendas and minute meetings.
- To liaise with the Borough and County councils, other organisations and official bodies and the public as required.
- To manage the Parish Council’s finances and prepare the accounts for annual audit
- To attend to correspondence on a day to day basis.
Written applications stating work experience and the qualities and skills you would bring to this position are welcome by post or email to the current Clerk, Mrs S Wellerd, Flint House Low Road, Repps with Bastwick Norfolk NR29 5AH