Martham Community Gym
All classes are led by highly qualified and experienced instructors with no lycra, mirrors or loud music in sight. The staff at the gym work with members of the community and g.p. referral clients to improve health and well being. Open to members throughout the area. If you would like to come and see the gym or have any questions please get in touch.
Open – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
All classes must be booked.
- Pneumatic based resistant circuit.
- Can be used by anyone, at all levels of fitness.
- Always instructor led.
- Improve global strength as well as overall fitness.
- Reduce back pain.
- Improve posture and core strength.
- Reduce joint pain.
- Very subtle, gentle mobilising and stretching exercises.
For more information please contact the Clerk on 01493 749938 or Vicki on 01493 744411.