Detailed plans have now been submitted to GYBC planning department for the Mushroom Farm Site by Persimmon Homes. A copy of the overall plan is shown below but you can also download a PDF of the plan here.
Here is a brief summary of what the plans show:
- Provision for 100 houses of mixed types. One Bedroom = 3, Two Bedroom =10, Three bedroom = 54, Four Bedroom = 33
- Demolition of 10, White Street, the overgrown white house at the entrance of the site to provide a wider access to the site.
- 232 Parking spaces.
- Blocking of Back Lane at the junction with White Street to vehicles, pedestrian access to be maintained. NCC have indicated their approval for this. For a detailed plan of this please click here.
- New zebra crossing to be constructed on White Street to the south of the new entrance to the estate.
- New electricity substation.
- New sewage pumping station on southern boundary of site.
- Three ‘public open spaces’ approx 4,200 sq metres.