The Parish Council has been informed of the potential cuts to the Fire Service affecting Martham.
Consultation is currently taking place and the Parish Council is keen to draw attention to the consultation taking place.
The report can be found here;
and feedback can be sent in in a number of ways;
The Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service draft Integrated Risk Management Plan.
Find out more and have your say online by clicking on the feedback form below.
You can also give your views:
- by email at [email protected]
- on Twitter using #norfolkbudget
- by phone on 0344 800 8020
- via your county councillor – contact details at www.norfolk.gov.uk/councillors
- In writing to Freepost Plus RTCL-XSTT-JZSK, Norfolk County Council, Ground floor – south wing, County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich NR1 2DH. However, if you want to help the council save money please use a stamp and send to this address: Budget Consultation, Norfolk County Council, Ground floor – south wing, County Hall, Martineau Lane, NR1 2DH
The parish Council will be writing to the County Councillor, and copying in Brandon Lewis, to oppose the cuts.